I'm not getting very much accomplished because I keep watching funny clips from YouTube. Best time waster ever.
So I discovered 2 new TV shows, neither of which I can get at home...Wonder Showzen and Little Britain.
Wonder Showzen is a show on MTV2 and features kids and puppets but with adult humor. My favorite part is this blue puppet named Clarence who goes out and harasses people on the street.
And Little Britain is on BBC and is kinda like sketch comedy. I'm going to get the first season DVD from Netflix.
Vicky Pollard is pretty funny. V to the P to the Icky to the Ollard. hahahaha
Ok, back to the books.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't stand wondershowzen anymore... at first I really liked it but now I find it kind of mean. I guess I'm getting soft.
I really liked that other one though. I'm going to use the nipple twist next time I meet up with one of the girl gangs that isn't supposed to be on my turf.
Post a Comment