I have such a bad headache right now. I had a meeting at lunch so I wasn't able to get anything to eat. Then I tried to at least buy a power bar or something and the damn thing got stuck in the vending machine. And I didn't have any more money to try and get it out.
I haven't been to my ethics class in a few weeks and tonights the last class so I decided to go. Which means I'm stuck in the library until 6:00pm.
So I've been having problems with my DVD burner, in that it won't burn DVD's. So I contacted Dell and they offered a few retarded suggestions. Finally I was able to convince them to replace the whole drive.
Let me tell you, I am so glad that I bought the extended 4 year parts and service contract. I don't remember how much it originally cost. But my rationale was that lawschool is stressful enough, I shouldn't have to deal with computer problems too.
My 1st year, the screen died and with my contract, they sent someone to school to replace it. Now, the AC adapter died and the DVD burner won't work, so they're sending replacements. It's fabulous.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment