Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Esquire Part Deux

I received another phone call yesterday morning, this time from the firm I interviewed with on Friday. I got offered another job!

WTF? I get 20 rejection letters in CA and then I go to Reno and suddenly I'm inundated with offers.

Ha ha, then later in the afternoon I got yet a 3rd phone call from a firm that I sent a resume to and she wanted to set up an interview in Reno as well. But I'm probably going to call and decline.

Now I need to decide which firm I want to work for. I think they pay about the same, although at the first firm they go by billable hour. Which is a pain in the ass because you have to keep track of your day in 6-8 minute increments.

Also, I'm sitting outside class and this man just walked in with a baby. I've seen him before and he's always with the baby. Why bring a baby to law school? Babies don't belong in law school. Isn't he afraid that a lawyer or soon to be lawyer is going to steal the baby's soul?

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

When it rains it pours. Maybe you can start a bidding war...