Thursday, April 06, 2006

Good news

Good news, I just saved a ton of money on my car insurane by switching to Geico.

No really I did. Ha ha. My mom found out a week or so ago that my car wasn't really insured since I've been in California because the local agent we deal with, isn't licensed in CA. So even though Progressive is offered here, our specific policy wasn't.

It's a damn good thing I never got into any accidents. It would have been a mess. So I had to get a separate policy for my car.

Well Progressive was charging us $600+ for a 6 month policy. Geico offered the same coverage for $360 or so. It's amazing. I'm not exactly sure how they can afford to offer the same policy so much cheaper, but I'm not complaining.

Yay Geico!

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

I use geico but it still costs me an arm and a leg. Damn being under 25 with speeding tickets and an accident.

You're silly.