Monday, April 03, 2006

Esquire

Here comes the rain again. Seriously, when is it going to stop raining? It's been raining for what seems like 3 weeks now. It let up a little this afternoon, but the weather man said more rain this week.

My trip to Reno was kinda boring. I brought 3 books with me, knowing I wouldn't get any work done. But I lugged them anyway. Ha ha, such a mistake. After a while my brother really started to get on my nerves. By the end of the week I wanted to kill him.

I also had 2 job interviews. The first was with a firm that does litigation, mostly insurance and construction stuff. Then on Friday I had another interview with a bigger firm that does all sorts of stuff.

So as I was leaving the 2nd interview and heading to my car, I turned my phone on and there was a voice mail message.....from the firm I had interviewed with on Tuesday.

Drumroll please................... I finally got a job offer! Almost 25 interviews later and I have a job. Woot! But now I don't know what to do because I kinda want the 2nd job more. It would probably give me a broader range of experience.

And then there's a 3rd firm that i had a telephone interview with, who said they'd get back to me after their next shareholders meeting, whenever that is.

But at least I don't have to worry anymore, at least I'll have somewhere to go that pays pretty well. Yay! Now I can afford to pay my rent this summer. If only I could sublet my apartment for the summer, but I just checked the lease and it said I can't. Oh well.

That's about it. I'm kinda sleepy from the time change still. More later.

2 comments:

Jeimeken said...

Huzzah!!

Anonymous said...

yay for you and your job!