Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Misadventures on the Bus Part 3

AKA - Hookers on the Bus

The weather was amazing today. Google says it was around 71 degrees. I decided to go to class again because as I'm starting to outline, I discovered that going to employment law is actually helpful because the professor goes over the cases so well that I don't really have to go back and read them.

But I still skipped constitutional law. As I'm riding the bus, these 2 girls get on. I didn't really see them, but they sat directly behind me.

Thus ensues the crazy. Apparently the warm weather brings out the hippies and the crazy people. And also the skanks.

So the conversation behind me starts...."Yeah, he told me he was 26, but one day we were stopped by the cops and when they asked how old we were, I said 19 and he said 35."

hahahaha. It continues "He's really nice and all, but he's also married. But he told me that he's just doing it to get his wife a green card. He says he doesn't really love her. Apparently he just likes hanging out with 19 year olds."

Then as the bus ride continues they see some graffiti and the other girl says "Oh! I wish I knew how to tag. I love bubble letters, but I'm not very good at drawing."

To which her companion retorts "Yeah, bubble letters are totally sick! I love tagging, one time I had this really wicked tag, it was just sick."

And this girl is 19? Then she started talking about how all the cops in Berkeley know her and she gets hassled all the time. Apparently she's a prostitute or a drug dealer or something.

Several times during their conversation I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing because I probably would have gotten stabbed or shot or something. There may have been more but I can't remember. I wanted to grab a piece of paper and take notes, but it might have looked too consipicuous.

Too funny.

Apparently this is the last week of school. I thought that we still had class on Monday/Tuesday of next week but I was wrong. Yay!

The school semester goes by so much faster when you don't go to class! And next year I'll have a valid reason, because 3L's generally don't go to class. I saw a survey about class preparation/attendance and during the 1L year it's like 89% and by 3L year it's somehwere around 57%.

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

I once made an awesome bubble letter tag on the side of old man wither's house. It took him 10 days to paint it over!! HA! It was so ill.