
Happy Birthday Pajama! I hope you weren't stuck in the library all day and got to do something fun.
Also, as I am now a lawyer (or not) I have to advise you that you are forbidden from singing happy birthday in public. It's copyrighted and I wouldn't want you breaking the law. Which is why restaurants come up with all those other stupid ways of singing happy birthday.
hahahaha. It's sad, but it's true. No Singing Allowed!
How the copyright holder would ever enforce this is beyond me. My favorite part of that site "If you are an offender, you should apologize and offer to pay whatever is due — a nickel, a quarter, a dollar — whatever ASCAP demands."
Although if you were to get sued, I'd totally defend you!

1 comment:
THANKS BENJAMIN! Also thanks for the message. I was, indeed, in the library. Stupid stupid stupid. I had a good weekend though.
When are you done?
Post a Comment