Of all the Brokeback Mountain parodies that I've seen, I think this is the best one. Although it is getting a little ridiculous. I think the worst was perhaps American Idol, considering all the gay slurs that Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell throw around.
I mean if Ryan Seacrest isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know who is. Ha ha.
Also, I hate doing laundry. Which is why I let it pile up and then I have a crapload of clothes to wash.
Finally, I played Mega Millions yesterday and I won $6. Woot! That's my money back PLUS a dollar. I'm rolling in the dough now. It's up to like $240 or 270 million.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That song from Brokeback Mountain sounds so haunting. How could you listen to it and not want to cry?
"From now on, I'm on round the clock butt patrol." ha ha ha. I love Spongebob.
Also, I love how I comment on my own blog. Twice. ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment