The weather was really crappy today. It rained for a while and now the wind is blowing pretty hard. Between our apartment complex and the building next door is a little alleyway and my kitchen window faces into this alley. Well for some crazy reason, they put a blue tarp over the wall of the building next door. Pajama has seen it.
So the wind is blowing so hard, I think it pulled some of the nails out that were holding the tarp down. Now the tarp is rustling, bustling and slapping against the wall and making all kinds of noise. And it's really distracting.
I'm kind of afraid that it's going to pull away from the wall and one of the nails is going to fly away and break my kitchen window.
And I still have writer's block. I have approximately 3 weeks to finish writing this paper and it has to be 40-60+ pages. But I can't think of a good introduction. My mom yelled at me and told me not to try to write the whole thing, just to take notes or jot down ideas.
But that's not how it really works for me. I have to sit and think things over in my head before I can put it on paper. Like it has to be perfect the first time I say it because I hate proofreading my own work.
I think I have most of the paper written in my head, but because I'm stuck at the introduction, I can't get to it.
So for now, I'm stuck listening to the damn wind.
P.S. I notice that I use the word "So" a lot when blogging and I don't know why. ha ha. Also, I watched March of the Penguins today. WTF? I didn't like it. But I won't spoil it in case you haven't seen it. Let's just say that Mother Nature is one cruel bitch.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment