Monday, February 06, 2006

Heart of Glass

Holy fuck, I just stepped on a piece of glass. Not just a little piece either. It was probably 1/4 of an inch and it slipped right into the bottom of my foot like it was nothing. So then I pulled it out and it didn't feel that bad so I take a couple steps. Then I look down at the floor and see 3 little puddles of blood. It was bleeding pretty good for such a little cut.

About a month ago I fumbled with my ice tea jug as I was putting it in the fridge and it fell and broke. I thought I had gotten it all cleaned up but then tonight I went to close the window in the kitchen and BOOM glass in foot. So now I have to put on some shoes and sweep the stupid kitchen again.

Of course they don't make a bandaid for the bottom of the foot, so I have one on but it's not staying. Pajama, you should design a new foot bandaid. It will be splendid and we'll make millions.

So there's tiny little hints of blood on the carpet. I bet the landlords will love that.

No comments: