As Pajama knows I found out this weekend that I was elected Senior Executive Editor of the law review. I figured I'd have a few weeks before things got busy, but already this morning I got an email saying that training starts this week. Crap! I thought I would finally have some time to work on my paper that's due mid-March. I better get working or I'm going to be SOL.
Here are some pictures, enjoy! Click on them to get full size!

Nothing caps off a trip better than a trip to a chocolate factory.

Pajama and I take a break from all the hustle and bustle of the crowds at Pier 39.

There was a big biking event and for some unknown reason, baby Satan was walking down the street. Unfortunately, by the time I got my camera out this is the best shot I could get. I'm thinking of sending it in to the National Enquirer.

Pajama and I take the exact same picture.

And then we watch the sunset while eating our Ghirardelli ice cream. We thought about stealing this boat and sailing it to Alcatraz, but we were too full.

Alcatraz in the sunset.

There were 2 crazy people swimming in the water. It was freezing on land, I can't imagine what it was like in the water. At one point it seemed like they were chasing each other. Sadly, I think one of them was eaten by a sea lion. Yay Sea Lions!

Our trip down Lombard street wouldn't be complete without a picture of the biggest Phallic symbol in San Francisco. Pajama made fun of me because I kept taking pictures of it.

1 comment:
did ford turn into a raptor again? i wish you had taken that photo a few seconds later so we can see him tear into her...
Post a Comment