Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Damn Dirty Hippies

It’s hot today. I think the weather page said it was only 68 but it felt hot. Especially on the bus. OMG that thing is like a fucking greenhouse. WTF? It was definitely a day for shorts, but silly me wore pants. I almost grabbed a sweater on my way out but I don’t think I’d ever need it.

Of course the heat brings out all the hippies. Damn hippies. I saw one couple walking in the STREET with no shoes on. I can totally understand walking on the grass with no shoes, but in the street? I hope they step on a piece of glass or something.

Also, a kid got on the bus today wearing a blazer and an ascot. An ascot I tell you. How does this kid leave the house without getting beat up? In fact, I wonder why he doesn’t beat himself up.

Then I saw a couple, a boy and a girl sitting next to each other. The boy was completely flaming but the girl was hanging on him like she was his girlfriend. Maybe he doesn’t know he’s gay yet? Or maybe the girl is just horribly deluded. How sad.

So I’m in class and we have a guest speaker but he’s a little boring. I kinda didn’t go to class yesterday or the day before. I was a little freaked out because I have all these projects going on and it got a little out of hand. I signed up for another edit for law review even though I have to write my stupid comment. But I did start wading through all the research I did, so at least I’m getting something done.

Anywho, I better pay attention. American Idol gets good tonight because they’ve made it to Hollywood. So they are THIS close to having their dreams come true and then some of them will get crushed. Muahahaha.

5 comments:

Jeimeken said...

ROOT FOR CRYSTAL!!

Mateo said...

god, an ascot? in real life? jeez, i thought only freddy from scooby doo could flow that shit. mostly because he was in 2d and could lay the smack down on anyone on that program...

hrm. maybe i should try one?

Jeimeken said...

did you tivo american idol?

Mateo said...

god, now that i think about it, my uncle wears an ascot every so often (well, he ties a hankerchief around his neck)

Anonymous said...

oh, Ben! I hate hippies so much too! Unfortunately, your town birthed those mother fuckers and unleashed them on the rest of the world. Why don't people take showers anymore?