Thursday, February 23, 2006

Gay Radio

I'm in the library, waiting for my 6:20 class and I decided to listen to some music. I don't like any of the mp3's I have, so I decided to check and see what's on yahoo's Launch.

I see a link for a new station called "gay radio." I'm not sure what I expected it to be. Was it "It's Raining Men" on continous loop? So I click on it, wait for the commercial to end and the first song is ABBA - Mammia Mia. ha ha ha. I guess that's better than if it were Dancing Queen. Then the next song is some nondescript techno song. Then Kylie Minogue. So funny. I could totally put together a better gay station than this.

Of course it would be non-stop Ace of Base, Aqua, some boy band and maybe a little Madonna thrown in.

Also, have you seen this story about some major U.S. sea ports being sold to a company in the UAE. My favorite part is that the story says the deal was approved by the Bush "administration" but then President Bush says he didn't know about the deal until after it was reached. How clueless can he get?

2 comments:

Jeimeken said...

My favorite part is how he said we didn't have to worry about our security. They shot themselves in the foot with this one... constantly telling us how "in danger" we are - so that we panic at inappropriate times and become paranoid about our ports. Dumbasses.

I'm surprised they didn't play excerpts from the wizard of oz.

Anonymous said...

I decided to try out the gay radio this morning because I was in a really bad mood. The second song was "Dancing Queen."