Monday, December 19, 2005

Woo Hoo!

I'm done! And I have a killer fucking headache.

I had my last final this morning at 8:30am. I predict that Corporations will be my lowest grade, guaranteed. I did not study enough as I should. And I'm not just saying that, I really slacked on this one. I waited until Friday and Saturday to even write the outline and then I only read it twice on Sunday. So then I got up at 5am yesterday intent on reading it a few more times but I only read it about once because I was so tired. And the exam was multiple choice, often with 2 answers being almost identical except for one word or concept.

So if I get a bad grade, I definitely deserve it. Then I came home and started cleaning my apartment. I really let it go to to waste the past few weeks. I have like 5 loads of laundry to do, so I started that, scrubbed the kitchen and the bathroom, did the dishes and then I went to an appointment with career services. Then I came home, did more laundry, swept the kitchen and bathroom and went to mop only to discover I'm out of Mr. Clean. Fuck! So I vacuumed instead.

The girls are supposed to be coming up tomorrow, so it's good that I cleaned.

I don't know what to make of my appointment with career services. I get this weird vibe from the counselor. I don't know what it is but the conversation doesn't flow smoothly. And I know I can be awkward, but it isn't all my fault. Basically she said if I get a job working at a non-profit/public service it will be hard to get a job at a firm next year. But I'm not really sure if I want to work in a big firm anymore, but I didn't tell her that because of the weird vibe. Like I felt I couldn't open up to her or something. It's really stupid, I know I shouldn't hesitate to talk about what I want to do. Ugh, I wish I could just get a job and be done with it.

But who cares, because I'm halfway done with law school! 1.5 more years and I can get out of this hell hole.

A big semester wrap-up to follow soon! 2 more days and I'll be in Reno!

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

huzzah! Just three more semesters for you!