I'm going to see Mamma Mia in San Jose tomorrow. I know I should be studying and not spending the money but I couldn't help myself. One of the reasons I wanted to live in the Bay Area was because of all the access to theater. I'm sorry but Reno just can't cut it with it's never ending renditions of Smoky Joe's Cafe and Spirit of the Dance.
Besides, how could you pass up a musical that's based on the music of ABBA? I thought the show was actually playing later in December but on a whim I checked the webpage and I found out it's Nov. 29 - Dec. 5. So I decided to go ahead and see the matinee tomorrow.
I'm done with my Community Property outline and now I'm updating my Conflicts one. Then I have to start IP and Corporations.
Still no word from the law firm. Career services thinks I should just leave it to them to contact me. She said they have my messages and will contact me when they're ready. Which I think is complete bullshit. She did say that she called the recruiting coordinator to ask in general where they were in their recruiting process and if they had hired everyone. So hopefully she'll let me know if she hears something. It's ridiculous that they have left me hanging this long. A**holes.
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why are the a**holes? Why not just assholes?
Post a Comment