Community Property final is done, over, finito. It actually wasn't too bad. The only problem I had was that I kept trying to cite cases, but I could not for the life of me remember any case names. So I would describe the case in detail but then not cite it. Ha ha.
I saw this morning that the Golden Globe nominations are out. Who thought it would be a good idea to give one to Will Ferrel? It's only going to encourage him. His performance actually makes me want to not see the Producers.
Also Brokeback Mountain got quite a few. But let's see if they actually release the movie in that many theaters. I definitely want to see it.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really want to see Brokeback mountain too - maybe it's at the riverside. Also - I'll teach you how to knit, it will be cute.
Post a Comment