I tried making more chicken soup because I had chicken that i needed to cook and didn't want to make chicken alfredo.
But this time I thought I would make it chicken noodle and left out the potatoes. Mistake. See I added the noodles after the carrots and celery were cooked, but I should have waited until the green beans were cooked. Instead I added noodles and beans at the same time. But it took longer to cook the beans than noodles. so the noodles are way overcooked and very soggy. And then some noodles touched the bottom of the pan and began to burn, so now the soup tastes mildly burnt. Crap! Now I have to throw it out because the thought of eating it makes me sick.
I'm almost done with my IP outline. Yay! Then I can start making notecards and memorize. I wish I was done already. I want to play.
Finally, I just saw the trailer for the Producers. I wanted to see it because I heard Nathan Lane and what's-his-face were good in the stage version. But then I saw that Will Ferrel is in it and I loathe him. He was super good on SNL but I hate the movies he makes. He can only play one character - over the top crazy guy who yells. He ruined Bewitched and now he's going to ruin this too. No thank you.
I kinda want to go see Rent again.
Oh! I almost forgot. Civilization IV is out. Squee! I told my mom it's what I wanted for Christmas.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment