Thursday, December 01, 2005

World AIDS Day

Today is World AIDS Day. How fucked up is it that we have to have a day reminding us how horrible this disease is.

FUCK YOU Ronald Reagan for ignoring the problem when you could have started prevention efforts early. And FUCK YOU to all the Republicans that want to teach "abstinence" instead of teaching proper safe sex and passing out condoms like they're candy. I hope all your daughters get pregnant and catch herpes.

FUCK YOU George W. Bush - instead of fighting a war in Iraq you should be spending that money on fighting things that matter, like AIDS.

Finally, FUCK YOU AIDS - you dirty bastard. We're going to kill you someday.

2 comments:

Jeimeken said...

I'm wearing my world aids day t-shirt today. Did you know that it just takes one pill to prevent a lot of transmission from mother to child of HIV? We won't pay for a batch of it to get sent to africa.

lawsarcasm said...

On second thought, it wasn't fair to only curse the daughters. I hope the sons of Republicans also get a heinous case of crabs that won't go away.