Saturday, December 03, 2005

SNLWTF?

Did anyone see Saturday Night Live tonight? Dane Cook was the host and I think Dane COok is funny but oMG. He literally did a stand up routine for 15 minutes instead of the usually 2 minute monologue that other hosts do. I thought it was really weird that he kept going on and on. For a moment I thought the whole show was just going to be him doing stand-up.

Mamma Mia was fantastic. But I ended up missing the first 25 minutes or so. So I left here at 12:00 and went to Longs to buy stuff so I could start making notecards from my outlines. So I got on the freeway around 12:30. Holy fuck. There was traffic like no other. It took me 20 minutes to get my the on-ramp to the 880 to head to San jose. Then on the 880 there was an accident in the opposite direction and of course everyone on my side had to slow down to look. Bastards. I wish I had a laser or missle launcher on my car so I could blow up the slow cars in the fast lane.

So I get going and then I'm almost there but I take the wrong turn. All the mapquest said was take 27. But it didn't say 27 west or 27 east and of course there was a choice. So of course I took the wrong one. After a few miles I realized I was going the wrong way so I got off and saw Almaden Expressway. I wanted Almaden Blvd so I figured maybe it would turn into the right street. It went from Expressway to Street then to Blvd. WTF? Three different streets called Almaden. So anyway, I get there and I can't find parking. Then I finally park but my bladder is going to explode. So I go inside this convention center but the signs pointed to the bathroom....at the OTHER end of the hall. I almost started peeing my pants before I got there. I think one of my kidneys exploded.

So then it's 2:20 by the time I get there and the fucking ticket office won't let me exchange my ticket for the show later that night or for tomorrow. And then they won't let me go to my seat because the show has started and I have to sit in "temporary seating" until intermission. Which means I was all the way in the top corner of the fucking balcony.

But then the show was really good. I don't think I missed much. I was surprised at how they really wove the songs of ABBA into a story. SO GOOD.

Then I went to dinner with Zeezy at Cheescake Factory. She's so lucky because she's done with all her finals. I can't believe I'm almost HALF done with law school. Crazy.

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

I can't believe I'm almost 1/8 done with med school. Awe..