Dear Mr. Johnson,
(Firm Name) has now had an opportunity to consider in detail the applicants with whom we were most impressed that interviewed at the firm for summer associate positions. We had an unprecedented number of applicants this year and appreciate your patience in waiting for a response as to the status of your application (Yeah, thanks for taking so long you fucking bastards). While your qualifications are outstanding and your candidacy seriously considered, we are unable to offer you a position with the firm at this time.
Well it's about fucking time. Oh well, it's their loss. Maybe I was just too fabulous for them to handle. Ha ha ha ha ha. Now I can start studying for finals without obsessively checking the mail every day.
So I printed out my 3 outlines yesterday. Holy fuck are they long. Thank Jeebus Intro to IP is an open book exam, so I don't have to memorize it fully. I'm almost done making notecards for Community Property and then I have to notecard my Conflicts outline. haven't started Corporations, but I'm not worried.
Ok, back to the grindstone.
Vin Diesel is simultaneously a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n' roll.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment