I'm listening to launch.com because I'm outlining but I'm too lazy to find a CD to listen too and none of the mp3's I have are appealing to me right now. So I signed up for a free trial of the premium service which allows me to skip unlimited songs and bypass those stupid commercials.
So everything was going good and then a song by Aaron Carter came on. It made my eardrums want to throw up or commit suicide. He was faux rapping. That's the best way I can describe it. White boys should not be allowed to pretend rap. They should play a warning before that crap comes on. Holy Jeebus. If Britney Spear's sister comes out with an album, I'll shoot myself. Siblings of "famous" people shouldn't be allowed celebrity simply because they're family. Fuck you Ashlee Simpson, Aaron Carter and Hayley Duff.
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment