Here are some pics of the pumpkins I carved over fall break when I was in Reno. I really wanted to carve more, but didn't want to deal with the mess again. Plus I had no where to put them.
The quality is not superb, because I had trouble getting them in the dark, without the flash on. The flash just lit up the whole pumpkin and without the flash, you couldn't really see.
I ended up taking them into the laundry room and shutting the door part way.
Can you guess what these pumpkins are?
This one was carved by my brother:

These are all mine:


This one didn't turn out so well. It's hard to carve those small details using a big clunky knife. I even bought one of those carving kits and the saws are just too rough on those small pumpkin pieces. I should have bought an exacto knife. So yeah, his face is messed up.

4 comments:
Brilliant!
are you serious?
you should drop out of law school and become a family of professional pumkin carvers...
i can see it now, "THE TRAVELLING JOHNSONS"
you could have shiny costumes. hell, jamie could make them for you!
Hey! I resemble that remark!
OMG Peppermill here I come!
That is the most amazing thing to ever happen ever!
Post a Comment