I spent the day cleaning my apartment. I used being sick as an excuse not to clean, but now that I'm feeling better I didn't have an excuse. I really wanted to start outlining, but I couldn't because the need to clean kept nagging. I really hate not having a dishwasher though. I hate washing dishes by hand.
But I'm glad I did because I always feel better after I clean. Now I don't have any excuse to get out of outlining, so I'm going to start that.
I ordered a cell phone this morning on T-Mobile because my contract was up so I got a good discount. Lo and behold I called home tonight and it had arrived this afternoon.
How is that possible? I was only charged $5 for UPS Ground. That's supposed to take 3-5 days. I don't even know how they processed the order so quickly. But my dad's name is still on the account because when my brother and I got phones, we didn't have any credit scores and didn't want to pay the $200 deposit, so he put his name on the account. So when the phone arrived, it was addressed to him and he opened the box. Haha. what a dork.
I'm going to post my pumpkin pictures soon. I got bored during fall break (in between coughing up my lungs) and carved a bunch of pumpkins. They're pretty cool. Too bad they're all rotted now and had to be thrown away.
I'm tempted to carve some more though. There's a pumpkin patch next door and I pass it everyday on the way to the bus.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment