Sunday, October 22, 2006

Baby Jeebus / Unhealthy Obsession

In preparation of Pajama's big test tomorrow (or today) I wanted to send her some positive energy. I was also bored.

So then I started thinking about asking the baby Jeebus to send her some help. Then I googled "prayers for good grades".

I found one that I think might help you:

"i am having trouble with a professor. He is a liberal and a socialist. he is giving me low grades because of my opinion. please pray. i have a 4.0 and am in danger of losing it. I have 3 classes left and two are with him. please pray."

HILARIOUS.

So in the off chance that you don't get an A-plus, we'll know that it was probably because your professor is a liberal and a socialist.

Honestly, good luck! Just remember to keep your head down, elbows in, knees bent, and eyes trained on the ball. Oh wait, those are directions for golf.

Oh well, I have faith in you and your vaginosis diagnosing abilities.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm reading for Family Law and also starting my outline for that class and I had a question.

Why is it that the right wing crazies are so obsessed with gay sex? Honestly, they are more obsessed with gay sex than actual gay people.

One of my favorite parts of family law is that we get to discuss a lot of cases that deal with sexual orientation (gay marriage, child custody, visitation, and adoption).

But in reading these cases, whenever you have a judge ruling against the person because they're gay, saying a parent cannot have custody because he or she is gay, they alwasy focus on the fact that the person has sex. They make a huge deal out of the fact that two women are sharing the same bed (not having sex, just sleeping in the same bed) while children are in the other room.

Then the court points out that sexuality alone isn't enough to deny a parent's fundamental right to custody or visitation, but "the manifestation of that person's sexuality is relevant to custody".

What the hell does that mean? It's ok to be gay and have kids, but you better not think about holding hands with your partner.

Maybe someone needs to sit them down and explain to them about the gay birds and bees. Then they won't feel the need to obsess over gay sex anymore.

~~~
Has anyone else tried out the new Blogger Beta? I signed up, but don't really know all the new features. I do know that my blogger account is now linked to my google account. And that I can now label posts. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest thing that ever lived!

Straight sex is over-rated. You'd think after thousands of years people might get bored with it.

~Pajama