Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pollen

I haven't even been in Reno for a full day and already my allergies are killing me. Honestly, 10 minutes after I pulled into the driveway my eyes itched, my nose was runny and I was sneezing.

I immediately took a Claritin D but it doesn't really work that well. If this keeps up, it's going to be a miserable week.

The cats are still adorable. As soon as I unloaded my car, they started climbing all over my backpack and bags. And then Agatha jumped into my lap as soon as I sat down. So cute!

Now I just need to find something to occupy myself this week. I brought some books and thought maybe I could get some work done. I at least want to start my family law outline. HH here I come! hahaha

Also, I went into the garage last night and looked through these boxes that held all the books I used to have in my room. Lo and behold I found my diploma from UNR.

For some reason I could never remember getting one and I was freaking out because I couldn't remember. So now I have it. I just need to get it framed.

Ok, I need a tissue so have a nice day/night/whatever.

2 comments:

Fordness said...

That would be sweet if you got into law school without graduating from UNR.

I do believe I will have a nice night.

Jeimeken said...

It's raining! YAY!