Ok, so I don't feel as crappy today. I called that last firm I'm waiting on and left a message with the partner I interviewed with. No rejection in the mail so I guess that's a good sign.
I went and saw the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night. OMG. Best Harry Potter Movie. EVER. There were only 2 things that I was disappointed about. The rest of the changes were understandable considering the length of the book. But I won't give specifics because I don't want to spoil it.
Now I can get some work done this weekend without feeling like I need to go see it. Although I could definitely see it again right away. SO GOOD.
Ok, I need to get one of my outlines started today if it kills me.
So for the rest of your reading pleasure I present the Vin Diesel Random Fact Generator It's so funny. Here are a few of my favorites so far.
Vin Diesel once set fire to the Keebler Elf tree for turning down his
Rusty Nail Chocolate Ripple and Motor Oil Raisin Cookie ideas.
Vin Diesel lost his virginity to a tool shed.
Vin Diesel ended "The Never Ending Story" by turning it off.
The end result of the game "Clue" is always the same: Vin Diesel was
the murderer, it was in the orphanage, and the weapon was a hamster.
Vin Diesel doesn't put his tray table up and seat back in the full
upright position.
Vin once morphed into a One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People
Eater. He then proceeded to eat the writer of that song because he saw
the irony in it.
Vin Diesel has a strange power over cats, but has vowed to use it only
for good, and never, ever for evil. Whether he can be trusted with
this remarkable ability remains to be seen.
The white girl saying "Oh my God, Becky, look at her butt" in
Sir-Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back" video is one of Vin Diesel's lesser
known roles.
Vin Diesel will name his children Vin Propane and Vin Natural Gas.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment