Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Lurkey Day!

I found a Harry Potter Sequel Generator and I think the story I came up with is pretty funny:

In the Hogwarts laundry room, Harry Potter has stumbled upon a mysterious sea monkey. So he skips class with Hogwarts' new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Cookie Monster, and sets off to visit gentle giant Hagrid, whose newest pet is a cross between a gecko and a zucchini. While Harry learns an important secret about his past (his parents are scientologists), his friends Ron and Hermione wander off and get trapped inside an enchanted suppository. After a climactic confrontation with Lord Voldemort, who appears in the frightening form of Tom Cruise, our heroes emerge victorious, ready to face something truly scary: a movie about them starring Vanilla Ice.

Harry Potter Generator

Vin Diesel was there the day the music died, just to make sure that music didn't get up again.


Vin Diesel knows the Olive Garden isn't real Italian food. (but I love Olive Garden!)

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

Dude, the music vin diesel quote was awesome. That's my favorite so far.