Can you tell from the title of this post that I have a headache? I had one yesterday and then I woke up this morning and it was a splitting headache. So I stayed home. ha ha. Honestly if there was a slight breeze I'd probably take it as a sign that I should stay home.
I decided to make chicken soup...from scratch. I have had this urge lately to cook and bake. I don't know where it's coming from. Maybe my soul is craving creativity and cooking is the only thing I can do right now to satisfy that need. For Thanksgiving I baked an apple pie, Paula Deen's Pumpkin Bars, and a lemon poppy seed loaf. The apple pie was SO good. Better than anything we could have bought. It was a little juicy (i.e. runny) because the recipe only said to add 1/2 cup flour but it should have been more. But it was still really good. The pumpkin bars were also good. The lemon bread, not so much. It called for this glaze to be poured on top, but after adding the glaze (with lemon juice in it) it was just WAAY too lemony. Oh well, I'll know better next time.
Then I convinced my mom that we should take some of the leftovers and make turkey soup. Homemade soup is now my favorite thing ever. It's super easy to make and you can easily stretch it. So I decide today that I wanted to make more soup. I really should be outlining, but there you go.
I also got to sign up for more classes today. I couldn't decide what to take. Here is my schedule so far:
Constitutonal Law (I'm waitlisted, but I'm 1st on the list)
Legal Ethics
Employment Law
Estates and Trusts
Waitlisted:
Evidence
So the thing is I can't decide if I should keep Estates. There is a Copyright Class, Advanced Legal Research and Employment Discrimination class that I'm looking at. The evidence class is supposedly taught by this professor who's super famous in the field of evidence and everyone says she's the one to take.
I'm taking the Employment law class because I'm trying to get more exposure to different areas of law. I still don't know what I want to practice! Last semester I had nothing to take and now I have too much to take.
Vin Diesel is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment