Here's an interesting tidbit I just read (instead of paying attention in class): Georgia law allows children of any age to marry -- without parental consent -- if the bride-to-be is pregnant. The law dates back to the early 1960s and was written to prevent out-of-wedlock births.
ha ha. Georgia, you crazy bastard. Another interesting tidbit - CA does not allow minors to get married but Nevada does. Nevada does not allow cousins to get married, but CA does. So where do you go if you want to marry your minor cousin? GROSS
The chicken soup turned out fantastic. The potatoes are a tiny bit overcooked but not to the point of being mushy. But I think I made too much. But that's ok because it's been getting cold here lately, so I can have soup for the next few days.
I'm almost finished with my community property outline, then I just have IP and Corporations to do. Yay finals!
I don't know why I came to class this morning. If I go to class, I wish I had stayed home and if I stay home I feel guilty about not going to class. But we spent more than half the class listening to a German LLM student explain the legal system of Germany, interest - possibly. Important for me to know right now - not at all. And corporations is not any better.
IP is actually worth going to but if I don't go to the first two, it's hard to force myself to go later. Plus all this studying is severely cutting into my TV watching time. I have a few shows on tape that I need to watch and I can't very well do that if I'm outlining.
Vin Diesel recieves mail on Sundays.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment