Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Noisy Stomach

I don't know why but sometimes in my early morning classes my stomach grumbles. I had a bowl of cream of wheat this morning and it still grumbled. It seemed loud to me.

So I googled "growling stomach" and saw that I might be pregnant. Ha ha ha. Apparently a grumbling stomach is an early sign of pregnancy. Thank God Alito has not been confirmed and I can just have an abortion.

No job offer yet, but no rejection letters either so I hope that's a good sign. The first Palo Alto firm said they'd let me know in a week and the San Fran firm said it might be 2 weeks. So if they were right I should hear something this week.

Taco Bell, here I come.

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

whenever I eat cream of wheat it just makes me even more hungry - to the point where my blood sugar gets way low. Stupid cream of wheat.