Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We Interrupt Your Regulary Scheduled Program

I guess I'll take a break from American Idol....I mean reading for class tomorrow to post. Also, I don't want Pajama to inflict any bodily injury on me.

I can't believe it's the last semester of school. So far I've gone to all my classes. But I'm sure that won't stay the same for long.

I'm taking Evidence, Criminal Procedure, Federalism & Family, and First Amendment. All are good classes except for First Amendment. The professor just really stinks. Plus it's 5:20-7:10 so it's hard to drag myself to. I don't think I'm going tomorrow.

All the rest are good. Criminal Procedure should be fun. It's only 50 minutes so class flies by. The only problem is I have class EVERYDAY. I haven't had class on Friday since 1L year. It should be a crime, a crime I tell you!

Law review work is dragging on. I'm so ready to hand it over to next years ed board. But elections aren't until the first week of March, so I still have crap to do.

Other than that not much going on. I saw a few movies - Eragon, Dreamgirls, Blood Diamond, Quinceara.

I liked Dreamgirls a lot and probably will see it again and Quinceara was good.

Oh! The Illusionist was pretty good too.

I'll post about my surgery soon but I haven't decided what I want to say. Let's just say I can really be called Bengina now. ahahahahaha. Just kidding.

2 comments:

Jeimeken said...

So when exactly is gradumatation?

Mateo said...

can i call you jiney for short?

i didn't realize we had to threaten bodily harm to get jiney to post more often. expect some threats mr!