Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yummy

Fun law fact of the day: If you ever have anything incriminating to get rid of, don't throw it in the trash. It's constitutional for the police to search your trash and if they find something incriminating, they can use it against you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm making "white chicken chili" tonight. It smells super good, especially the cumin. I don't know why they added "white" and not just "chicken chili". I guess it's because of the white beans, but really it looks more tan than white.

Also, I finally found a recipe for flan and it came out perfectly! Third times the charm I guess. Not sure what I did differently, but it wasn't all yucky on the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got the rest of my grades. I ended up with 2 H's and 2 P's. Can we guess which classes got the P's? hahahaha. Real estate transactions was totally a P - which means I can do the absolute bare minimum and still pass.

I'm trying harder a little semester, except for first amendment which I still hate.

That is all

No comments: