The chicken chili was fantastic. I'm really glad I made it. It has a flavor reminiscent of tortilla soup, but not quite.
I just thought I'd share. I know you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight unless you heard how it turned out.
Fun Law Fact: Texas had a statute that made it illegal to refuse to answer a police officer when he asked your name.
How fucked up is that? Fortunately, the Supreme Court struck it down because arresting someone (yes, someone was arrested for refusing to give his name) is an unreasonable seizure under the 4th amendment.
Criminal Procedure is fun because now I learn all this stuff that I can use to avoid getting arrested for my gross negligence and legal malpractice. ahahahaha
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So are there lawyers out there who only do legal malpractice cases?
In fact there are. I can't remember the name of the practice area though.
I think they're called Professional Responsibility attorneys. Some firms have their own "ethics" attorneys, while others hire other specialty firms when they get in trouble.
In order to get licensed, we have to pass this big multiple choice test just on legal ethics.
You should find a wacky law fact about flan. I'll bet there's some fucked up ones.
jeez, i love it when my day-to-day ethics issues are multiple choice.
You see an old lady getting robbed at gunpoint down the street. Do you:
a) confront the attacker
b) call the police
c) do nothing
d) attack the mugger, turn his gun against him, then use it to rob the old lady yourself. when you're finished, kill the old lady and arrange the bodies to look like a murder/suicide.
Post a Comment