Friday, December 15, 2006

Violated

I had my last in-class final this afternoon. Family law was yesterday and it went fine. I could have been more prepared, but I wasn't. But we had 4 hours, so I had plenty of time to flip through my outline and find stuff. All in all, I think I definitely got enough to pass.

Then today I had real estate transactions and it was awful. The "professor" is really a practioner - a practicing lawyer, so he didn't really write good questions. It was difficult to spot the issues and see what he wanted us to write about.

I guess it didn't help that I hardly went to class. Oh well, keep your fingers crossed for a P.

I had Clayton drive down with me because I was afraid to drive through the mountains in the bad weather. Coming back tomorrow and we're going to see Putnam County Spelling Bee at the Pioneer.

So excited for that! I hope we just don't get stuck in the mountains.

2 comments:

Fordness said...

I can see the headlines now

LAW STUDENT STRANDED WHILE ON HIS WAY TO SPELLING BE

Ben, just months from finishing law school had to eat his own limbs while stuck in the mountains.

"I did it for the children, the spelling bee children" he cried.

Jeimeken said...

Benjamin, you update this blog or so help me I'll do something wildly inappropriate