Saturday, December 09, 2006

So Yeah

Hindsight is always 20/20.

I realize now that if I wasn't going to go to my real estate class, I should have at least done the reading.

I have both my finals next week: fam law and real estate. I started my family law outline a while ago so that's all done and ready to go.

But I had nothing really to start with for real estate. So I found an old outline on this webpage and have been using it as a template. The problem is, the outline is from 2002 and a lot of the cases have changed.

So for the past 3 days I've been working non stop on updating this outline.

It's funny because a lot of this stuff, is material I covered during my 1L spring semester in Propert. A lot about escrow, recording acts, and all that jazz. And I got an A in property! But, I don't have my property outline on this computer. I have it on a CD....in Berkeley.....and I'm in Reno.

BOOOO. Oh well. I just need enough to get a P. I heard it's almost impossible to get a sub-P and even then I doubt they'd sub-P a 3L. So really, I'm stressing for nothing.

But I still want to get this damn outline finished. Then I can actually study.

Then next weekend I need to finish my 2 papers. Children & Law needs some revising from comments my professor gave and I just need to finish Wine Law.

Thank Jeebus it's the 2nd to last round of finals.

I'm going to put up a post with all my funny professor quotes as soon as I'm done with my outline. A good time will be had by all.

No comments: