I just happened to look at the paper "license" I got at the DMV and I noticed that my height is listed wrong. It says 5'2 instead of 6'2. I hoping that I can just call and inform them of their outrageous mistake (as I clearly wrote a SIX you bastards!) and hope they can correct it before mailing my real license.
If I have to go back to the DMV in person, someone is going to die.
Also, there is a big street festival going on outside and I can't go play because I have to work on casenote (see post below). Fuck!
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it doesn't matter if your height is wrong. Now, if you ever commit a crime, they'll be looking for someone who is way shorter and you'll be making your way to mexico :-)
Post a Comment