Why do I never learn my lesson? I knew perfectly well that I should have waited at school for at least 30 minutes. Did I wait? No. I did not. I got on the bus to head home anyway.
And what awaited me when I had to get off the campus shuttle to transfer buses? A crapload of pre-teens. Hormone filled midgets if you will. I've learned my lesson. No matter how tired I am, I am going to force myself to stay at school to avoid these little bastards.
It's so funny to watch them interact with each other. The shy kids who just stand there, the bold boys who go and harass the girls and the hoochie girls who go and rub up on the boys. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me....you can't get fooled again. Ha ha. ~The Bushinator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The California Legislature passed a gay marriage law, making CA the first state to legalize gay marriage without a judicial mandate. Now we just have to see what "Governor" Swchwaztahoweverthehellyouspellhisname will sign it. I saw a quote from his publicist that he feels the issue should be decided in court or by voters. Yeah, because the legislature doesn't have the authority to pass laws. Apparently you don't have to know the basics of government in order to lead a state that has a budget of a small country.
I will be so happy when I become a CA resident so that I can help vote his ass out of office next year.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! A real blog spammer. Now I don't feel so alone.
Don't talk to or feed the spammers...they bite
Ford
Post a Comment