Friday, September 16, 2005

Call Back

I'm so excited and I just can't fight it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

ha ha.

So I'm in the middle of the infamous On Campus Interviewing process. I've only had 3 interviews so far, but already I wish they were over. I get so damn nervous! Why did I ever want to go to law school in the first place? Maybe I should quit and go work in a morgue. Dead people can't look at you stupid if you fumble your words and say something stupid.

I did, however, receive my first call back today! I don't remember if I explained, but basically you go have a 20 minute interview with various firms "on-campus" and then they decide if they like you and they call you back to their firm for an extended interview.

So the first firm I interviewed with just called but I was too scared to answer the phone so I let the machine pick up. And they want me to come in for more torture! Yay. At least now there's a little pressure off. They say that getting to this point is good because the firm at least has an interest in you.

I'm totally exploiting my LGBT status in my interviews. It's something that a lot of firms are really working to recruit, so I'm all for it.

I gotta get going, I have another interview this afternoon.

More details, including my horrible interview yesterday to follow!

1 comment:

Mateo said...

hooray for being a semi-repressed minority!

haha

congrats dude!