Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Verbal Diarrhea

I have my first 2 law firm interviews tomorrow. I think if I can stop dry heaving long enough I'll be ok.

Seriously, I'm really nervous. I know I shouldn't be, but I can't help it.

I'm doing my "employer research" and I came across something funny. Remember how I said I would just go to work for a tobacco/oil company for a few years and then quit?

Well both of the firms that I am interviewing with tomorrow represent major tobacco and oil companies. One represents Phillip Morris and the other represents RJ Reynolds. Ha ha. Now that's irony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Additional thoughts/links on eBay and Skype
There is obviously a ton of coverage of the acquisition of Skype by eBay, and I decided to create a new thread to list further analysis.
We offer free download music and download music online site/blog. It pretty much covers download music online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
download music online