Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm too tired to post anything substantive so I thought I would post a picture of our new cat. Apparently my parents were cleaning out the garage this weekend and the cat caught a mouse.

My little brother took a picture with his phone and sent it to me. Apparently she has it in her paws but I can't tell.

Her name is Tigerlily but we call her Lily for short.



I also miss my old kitty. Her birthday was on Sept 3. and I completely forgot about it because I was so busy. She would have been 17 last month. It also makes me wish I had found a place that allowed animals. I think I would be happier if I had a cat, especially since I don't study in the library anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. I had to leave my cats with Aaron in LA and I miss them so much, probably more than I miss him.