Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Want to be Sedated

I must give the worst fucking interviews. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. Next week I'm going to the doctor to get some kind of medication because I get too damn nervous and no matter what I do I can't make it stop. I've tried going for a walk, I've tried sitting in a quiet place and trying to meditate but it doesn't help.

I guess it's good that I don't have to wait anymore...

Dear (My Name)

Thank you very much for taking time to interview with (FIRM NAME) on campus, and for spending time in our office meeting additional members of the firm.

As you know, we interview a large number of extremely well-qualified applicants for a relatively small number of positions and we are faced with many difficult decisions. We enjoyed getting to know you and regret that we will be unable to offer you a summer position.

We appreciate your interest in (FIRM NAME), and wish you the very best in your law school studies.

Sincerely,

(Recruiter)

No comments: