Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Riding the Bus (not with my sister)

I am so excited! My financial aid got processed finally so I am officially considered a registered student. Which means that I now have my very own "class pass." Basically it lets me ride most of the public transportation for free. This morning I almost missed my bus because I realized I didn't have enough correct change so as I'm walking to the bus stop I have to turn around, drive like crazy up the street to the 7-11 and buy a pack of gum because the attendant won't give me quarters with my $5. But I made it!

And now I don't ever have to worry about making change again. But the rest of my refund hasn't been processed. Very strange. So I'm racking up charges on my credit card (mostly for damn expensive books) just waiting for my money.

I've got to get my homework done but I'll do a post about my first week soon. Woot!

1 comment:

Jeimeken said...

Riding the bus without your FUNK SOUL SISTER?! Hee. I'm having a little financial aid trouble of my own. Class started two weeks ago but we don't get our refund checks till later this week. We're all broke. It's really sad.