Sunday, August 21, 2005

Aristocrats

I went and saw the Aristocrats today. OMG, I knew it was going to be raunchy but jeebus I was shocked. If you don't know the presmie, it's a documentary about all these comedians telling this joke called "The Aristocrats". Basically it's all ad-libbed and each comic adds their own spin to it but then it has the same punchline. A lot of comedians go out of their way to be horrendously inappropriate.

I was excited to see Eddie Izzard was included but it totally looked like he was drunk. He was kind of mumbling and he didn't know the joke so he didn't tell it. So it was kind of pointless to have him in the movie. Plus, he was in his "butch" look with mustache and goatee. I prefer him as a TV.

You should definitely see it if you want to hear Bob Saget (From Full House fame) spewing vulgarity. I thought the funniest telling was George Carlin in the very beginning and then the clip of the South Park kids telling it. Sarah Silverman was also funny.

Then I went to Circuit City to buy a laptop backpack. I have a rolly backpack that I used for books last year and I have a laptop bag. But now that I have a locker in the building I don't really need to roll my books around and I don't have room in my laptop bag for books. Why is it when you go into a store like Circuit City with hundreds of employees lingering around you can never get assistance. Anytime I go in not looking for something, I'm hounded by people. But if you're actually in need of assistance you become invisible.

I'm anxious about school tomorrow. I looked online and it seems like I got bumped up into the Corporations class that I was waitlisted for. I also moved up the waitlist for the Con Law class but I'm still 21 in line. I don't think that many people are going to move around, especially because the class is required.

So I plan to go to Corporations tomorrow to check it out, if I don't like it I might keep the Commercial Transactions class I have on Thursday nights. Boo!

Reno Pride was this weekend I think. I wish I could have gone! I'm definitely going to Pride sometime next year. I know I can get one of my SCU pals to go with me.

1 comment:

Fordness said...

Oh yes, Mr. Saget can get down and dirty when he wants to.

I can't wait to see that movie