Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Cats in Sinks

I got a new camera recently. I got the old one after law school using my westlaw points. It was an ok camera, but it really sucked anytime I tried to zoom to take any pictures. They always came out really blurry and totally ruined a lot of pictures.

So of course I had to try it out. Recently, Molly, as seen below, has taken to sitting in the bathroom sink. Normally in the morning she will follow me around and want me to pick her up. But I can't do that and get ready, so she'll follow me into the bathroom. She's jumped up onto the sink before, but a few days ago, she curled up in the sink. I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Then the next day, I wasn't even in the bathroom and when I went in, she was already sitting in the sink.

Of course I submitted the pictures to Cats in Sinks. Let's hope they make it on!





I also had to take a picture of Aggie and Dina. They are always cuddling like this and often lick each other's heads. Aggie, the grey cat, is mean to Molly and will hiss at her whenever Molly tries to play. Dina will tolerate her, but still doesn't really play.

I have other stuff to post, but wanted to get this up while I work on the other stuff. Also, I just noticed that i had started a post about my trip to Winnemucca but it never got finished. WTF?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

If that picture doesn't make it on cats in sinks, I don't know what will.