This is my 200th post on blogger. It would probably be a lot more if I updated regularly but there you go. But it's 514 if you count the entries I had on the old blog at diaryland.com. I went over to look at some posts and the last couple were bitching about law school. And the diary was started in 2001, so the even older posts are me bitching about college. Ahahaha, looks like not much has changed. I need a life.
I love that the gays are rioting in California. Well maybe not rioting. But it's about damn time we had another Stonewall. I kinda wonder if it failed because the young gays are apathetic. We didn't have to go through Stonewall and Harvey Milk and all the other crap. It's gotten a lot easier for us. So I think maybe the younger community was a little complacent, thinking that if we didn't get marriage now, we'd surely get it in our lifetime. I don't know. As I told Jamie, a bunch of people are going to get a lot of bad make-overs in retribution for this horribe injustice. Also, let's signal the Gay Mafia to attack.
There was an article about it on rgj.com. And I'm conflicted because I like that the local paper is covering it, but the comments make me so fucking mad. I don't understand how such ignorant people learn to use a computer when it seems like they are just barely functioning adults. And then there's people who argue back against them. Crazy!
Loving the Halloween photos Jamie! If I had thought of it earlier, I totally could have been a nun with a big ruler. Haha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was just reading the news and it said that Obama was reviewing President Bush's executive orders and that they hope to reverse the orders on stem cells and drilling. Yay! It's about time we funded stem cells. Maybe they can find a cure for homophobia.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG! How awesome is the nun idea?!! We're so gonna have a costume party...
Post a Comment