Work is boring, I think I'll post about it tomorrow though. Also, the Da Vinci Code was a major let down. Angels and Demons was always the better book and would have made a better movie. I want to see X-Men but it was sold out for like 3 different times when we went to see Da Vinci.
I've highlighted my favorites.
~~~~~~~~
This is probably one of my favorites. I'm going to get it put on all my business cards:
We are professionals and therefore elite, which by definition means we are better than other people.
“Even the most ardent communists figured...screw this.”
“If Daniel were a cokehead, you don’t want to say “hey, here’s 2 million dollars...you’re set for a couple months.”
“We may have a bunch of twits running around. That’s how we created Paris Hilton. So then we may have a choice like give the money to Paris Hilton or to the Bush Cheney Administration. And that’s a choice no one should have to make.”
“Litigators are essentially bottom feeders.”
Tommy and Judy are not 10 years old where Tommy gets food and Judy gets shut in a closet.”
“It’s not just Queen Latifah going off on her last holiday”
“have the kids get all riled up, go against their parents, and then have the parents slap them down, as is the parental responsibility.”
“What relationship is Lisette? Step-mom! It’s like Danger Will Robinson Danger. It’s like Cinderella all over.”
“Michael calls and says, Dad wanted me to have his painting and Lisette says, “Who’s calling?”
What’s the purpose of the daughter-in-law? Not to get money, her purpose is to give forth issue.
If you understand the balls, you understand what I’m talking about.
Calling roll - “Obviously since there was only one absent that must have been the 1L list.”
“Related by two lines, it’s sort of like I am my own brother”
On where children come from:
“Adopted children, you go to adoption agency or you go to court. Natural kids....you just go to the cabbage patch.”
"It’s like team America wins the gold in hockey. But the way we get there is taking out a machine gun and gunning down the Swiss and the French teams."
“before you go down to the happy place at 4:20, you can put your affairs in order.”
“If Mr. Bunny talks to me and I talk to him, that’s OK...as long as I don’t leave him anything in the will.”
“Evidence showed she had a morbid aversion to men.”
"Sign this will or you’re going into the home.”
"How can you channel money to Fluffy, rather than the relatives?”
"If you name Fluffy as beneficiary, they will have trouble finding an attorney or acting Pro-Per or Pro-Feline or whatever it is, but it’s going to be enforced."
"The kids ask grandma if they can have the tavern yet and she tells them to go to get stuffed."
"California is somewhat of an anomaly....no kidding..."
"The landlord, Nordstroms, student loans -- They can jump her right outside of the bank and grab the money."
“It brings many things to mind, not just Boy Scouts”
“There is no duty of loyalty that comes with the accident of birth”
The following 2 quotes have to do with a case about Rothko paintings. I've included one so you get a general idea

“I’m so sorry that you don’t get the true, whatever.” - Because the overhead projector wasn't working.
“One wonders how he had time to do all of these things.”
“It’s not that people like to buy dead stuff.”
“Ok, it’s banned. But I have no idea what I just banned.”
“Part of the fun of statutes is seeing if you can commit fraud in some way.”
“I don’t want you getting into that “oh my god, what if what if what if, what if she was the mother of the non-marital child by Roy. Let’s not make up additional issues.”
"General rules apply, take one, don’t finger them. The only thing we don’t have is macrobiotic or whole wheat." - When he gave us cookies.

No comments:
Post a Comment