I'm thinking about going to Las Vegas for a day or two when school is out. Don't know if I'll get much of a vacation this summer while I'm working, so I might as well go do something now while I have a little bit of money and the time.
My only problem is I have no one to go with. Would it be lame if I went by myself? I kinda want to see Avenue Q, now that it's playing at one of the hotels. And I'm sure there's another show I could see. Plus if I go in the middle of the week it'll be cheaper.
It's not like I haven't gone to the theater by myself before. Hmm, what to do?
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't like to travel by myself, however a person needs a vacation. I'd go with but you know where I'll be...
Post a Comment