I think I'm becoming the next Imelda Marcos. I went shopping this week and bought 3 new pairs of dress shoes. Which wouldn't be so bad except I already have like 5 pairs. Two of them are super comfortable. The leather is really soft and will only get more comfortable as I wear them. I liked the black so much that I got a pair in brown.
Then the other pair I bought because they were shiny and pretty. The leather is stiff and will take a while until they are truly comfortable, but I still like them.
Yeah, so I'm up to my ears in dress shoes.
Margart Cho is this weekend. I'm super excited about that! This is sure going to be a busy summer for seeing shows. First there is M.Cho. Then Mamma Mia is back in San Jose in April. Kathy Griffin is coming to Reno. Then the True Colors tour is going to Berkeley. It's a concert put on by the Human Rights Campaign, led by Cyndi Lauper. Last year it was Cyndi and Erasure as the headliners with a bunch of guests.
This year, it's Cyndi and the B-52's!!! as the headliners. Carson Kressley (from Queer Eye) is the host and Wanda Sykes is one of the guests. Then they are going to have other bands playing. I heard one might be the Puppini Sisters, who I love. And it's at the Greek Theatre, where we had graduation, so I'm excited!
THEN, Eddie Izzard is going on a new tour and I'm definitely going to that!
I don't think I've ever seen so many concerts/shows in one year.
Things are back to normal at work. I've been busy with lots of stuff and got a compliment on a motion I drafted. So that was cool. Not much else going on. Just counting the days until the CA bar exam results come out.
Speaking of which, they apparently released the bar exam questions from this past exam. The link is HERE in case you were wondering what the questions are like.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment