I'm so mad about the weather. Why did it have to start snowing? It's felt like spring for the last 2 weeks and now it's supposed to snow through the weekend.
Which wouldn't be a problem....except I'm supposed to drive to Sacramento on Sunday. Yeah, there's no way I'm going to try to drive over the mountain in the snow.
GRRR, I'm going to kill that stupid groundhog. 6 more weeks of winter my ass.
My contingency plan is going to be expensive, because there's no way I'm going to miss the bar exam because of the weather.
If it does in fact continue to snow, I'm going to fly to Oakland, rent a car and then drive to Sacramento. Sounds fantastic, right?
Why doesn't Southwest fly to Sacramento? It's an international airport right? I don't get it. The rest of the airlines would charge at least $200 for a one-way ticket, if not more.
But I need a car because I was planning on going to San Jose after the exam and visiting with my old law school friends. So I think I'm going to rent the car, drive to Sac, take the exam and then drive back to San Jose. After that I'll probably just drive the car back to Reno.
The other associate who started the year before me was supposed to take the bar exam last February. But he got snowed in and didn't take it. I'm not going to do that cause it would mean that all this study time and stress was a waste.
So I'm determined, even if it's going to cost me several hundred more dollars to take it.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Driving over the pass in the snow isn't so bad. Does anybody at the house have 4 wheel drive? I've done it several times and it only adds a couple more hours onto the drive cause the highway patrol has to "lead" everybody over.
Post a Comment