A month without posting. It's as if I forgot this thing even existed. Not much to blog about really.
I've started studying this week, or at least trying. It's so much harder now that I'm working full time. Especially this week, because I've been working late. To make up for how few hours I worked last month. It was pitiful. The head partner was passing me in the hall and asked if I was keeping busy and I said yes. Then he said "that's good, because we don't want you just lounging around." OUCH. hahaha. I take it he saw my hours report for last month. But in my defense, I did ask for work several times and got nothing.
But this month has been better. I billed 9 hours on Weds. And at least 7 hours every other day, so it's looking better.
Just need to really focus on studying. I booked my hotel room. I changed it 3 times though. The first place I had booked was close to the Cal Expo center. But then I thought I might want a mini-fridge to bring snacks. Well they have a fridge, but they have to bring it in and it's $10/night.
So then I call another hotel which is closer to the Expo and they had fridges inclluded. I canceled the first and booked there. BUT then I kept looking and found a place that has full kitchens, with a stove/oven and a microwave, dishwasher, fridge, and dishes and stuff. AND it's actually cheaper than both of the other rooms I booked. Score! So I canceled the 2nd reservation and booked there.
Now I got a hotel super close to the Expo center and a full kitchen, so I don't have to just get take out every night. I can actually cook if I want to. But who knows, I may be too tired.
I still want to go to Disneyland or something after the exam. But I haven't made any plans yet. Maybe I'll fly down and see Pajama too.
120 words
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Benjamin - what is that monstrosity after your post? Did you sell out?!
Also, beware cheap hotel rooms, they may be a little noisy at night.
I'm learning how to cook now! Hooray for me! Now we can have iron chef competitions
Post a Comment